Background

Friday 2 January 2015

New Year , New Blog



Happy New Year .....


It seems so long since I last blogged , and so so much has happened in my life since then (a meeting , an engagement , a move , another move , a wedding and soon another move)... because of that I have decided to restart my Blog ...... So over the next couple of weeks I will be changing the look of the Blog and updating it 

I have decided to make it more of a Diary instead of just a knitting "show and tell " ... for me and if anyones out there actually reading it , then also for you 

So not a New Blog just a new life for this one 

See you soon

H x

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year , New Blog

Happy New Year ..... It seems so long since I last blogged , and so so much has happened in my life since then (a meeting , an enga...